All Rights Reserved Dalian Jinshitan Hospital
Add:No.99. Qingshi Road, Jinshitan Tourist Resort, Dalian Postal
Undergraduate treatment area:
First, the brain stroke: brain dysfunction caused by various causes of cerebrovascular disease or blood flow disorders.
1. Cerebral ischemic stroke: transient ischemic attack (TIA), embolic infarction (embolism originated from the carotid bifurcation and heart), lacunar infarction (mostly caused by hypertension).
2. Cerebral hemorrhagic stroke: hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage, non-hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage, cerebellar hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage.
3. Stroke sequelae: such as vascular dementia, hemiplegia, aphasia.
Second, the nervous system infection:
1. Viral infection: herpes simplex encephalitis, cytomegalovirus encephalitis, viral meningitis.
2. Bacterial infection: purulent meningitis, tuberculous meningitis.
3. Fungal infection: cryptococcal meningitis.
Third, nutritional deficiency diseases:
1. Myasthenia gravis.
2. Periodic hemiplegia: low potassium periodic hemiplegia, normal potassium periodic hemiplegia.
3. Multiple myositis.
Fourth, the central nervous system demyelinating disease:
1. Multiple sclerosis 2. Optic neuromyelitis 3. Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
5. Movement disorders:
1. Parkinson's disease 2. Small chorea 3. Tourette syndrome 4. Delayed dyskinesia
1. Comprehensive epilepsy 2. Comprehensive epilepsy status 3. Focal seizures 4. Focal epilepsy status 5. Febrile seizures
1. Migraine 2. Tension headache 3. Cluster headache 4. Drug abuse headache 5. Low intracranial headache
Eight, neurological complications of internal medicine:
1. Pulmonary encephalopathy 2. Hepatic encephalopathy 3. Renal encephalopathy 4. Hypoglycemic encephalopathy 5. Diabetic cerebrovascular disease 6. Acute diabetic ketoacidosis 7. Hyperglycemic hyperosmolar nonketotic syndrome 8. Acute hypoglycemia 9. Diabetic multiple peripheral neuropathy 10. Diabetic autonomic neuropathy 11. Diabetic myelopathy 12. Hashimoto encephalopathy
Nine, physical and chemical factors caused by poisoning of nervous system:
1. Alcoholism 2. Carbon monoxide poisoning 3. Radioactive damage 4. Benzene poisoning 5. Heavy metal poisoning (including lead poisoning, mercury poisoning, copper poisoning, arsenic poisoning)
X. Mental disorders related to nervous system diseases:
Including brain organic mental disorders, that is, mental disorders caused by brain infections, vascular lesions, trauma, tumors, degeneration, etc., as well as various reactive emotional disorders and somatization disorders that occur during the course of the disease.
1. Organic mental disorder 2. Depression: post-stroke depression, Parkinson's disease with depression, dementia with depression.
3. Anxiety state 4. Somatoform disorders: including somatization disorders, suspected disorders, somatic autonomic disorders, somatic pain disorders.
XI, sleep disorders:
1. Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder, which is the decline in sleep quality and time due to difficulty falling asleep or continuing to sleep.
2. Narcolepsy: A chronic sleep disorder of unknown cause characterized by daytime sleepiness, cataplexy, sleep paralysis and sleep hallucinations.
3. Obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS)
Sleep apnea caused by recurrent upper airway stenosis and obstruction, can lead to severe hypoxemia, hypercapnia and hyperviscosity, respiratory failure, pulmonary hypertension, arrhythmia, heart failure, Brain hypoxia, etc., severe OSAHS can cause suffocation or sudden death in sleep.
Twelve, psychosomatic diseases and psychological counseling:
Psychological counseling clinic
Psychologist teaches you how to deal with insomnia
Common psychological problems in daily life
When to seek help from a psychiatrist
All the above diseases are treated with integrated Chinese and Western medicine, functional training, and surgical treatment. Serious patients should be hospitalized.
Dalian Jinshitan Hospital Tel: 0411-87902617