All Rights Reserved Dalian Jinshitan Hospital
Add:No.99. Qingshi Road, Jinshitan Tourist Resort, Dalian Postal
Maternal Health Management
I. service objects
District resident maternal.
Ii. Service content
(I) early pregnancy health management
A maternal and child health manual was established for pregnant women before the 13th week of pregnancy and the first prenatal examination was conducted.
1. Early pregnancy health education and guidance.
2. The maternal and child health manual was established 13 weeks before pregnancy by township health centers and community health service centers where pregnant women live. 3. Pregnant women health assessment: ask about past medical history, family history, personal history, etc., and observe the posture, spirit, etc., and general physical examination and gynecological examination and blood routine, routine urine and blood type, liver function, renal function, hepatitis b, conditional area suggest to blood sugar, vaginal secretions, syphilis serology test, HIV antibody testing laboratory, etc.
4. Carry out early pregnancy lifestyle, psychological and nutritional health care guidance, especially to avoid teratogenic factors and diseases on the embryo, and inform and urge pregnant women to carry out prenatal screening and prenatal diagnosis.
5. Fill in the record form of the first antenatal examination according to the examination results. For pregnant women with pregnancy risk factors, pregnancy contraindications or serious complications, timely refer to the superior medical and health institutions, and follow up the referral results within 2 weeks.
(ii) second trimester health management
1. Health education and guidance during the second trimester (16 to 20 weeks and 21 to 24 weeks respectively).
2. Assessment of health status of pregnant women: through questioning, observation, general physical examination, obstetric examination and laboratory examination, the health of pregnant women and the growth and development status of the fetus are assessed, and the high-risk pregnant women who need to make prenatal diagnosis and need to be referred are identified.
3. For pregnant women who are not found abnormal, in addition to providing guidance on lifestyle, psychology, sports and nutrition during pregnancy, pregnant women should also be informed and urged to carry out prenatal screening and prenatal diagnosis for the prevention of birth defects.
4. Pregnant women found abnormal should be transferred to the superior medical and health institutions in time. Pregnant women with critical signs should be transferred to superior medical and health institutions immediately, and the results of referral should be followed up within 2 weeks.
(iii) health management in the third trimester
1. Health education and guidance in the third trimester (28 ~ 36 weeks and 37 ~ 40 weeks respectively).
2. Provide guidance on methods of self-monitoring for pregnant women, promotion of natural childbirth, breastfeeding, and prevention and treatment of pregnancy complications and complications.
3. For high-risk pregnant women found in the follow-up, they should be urged to increase the follow-up times as appropriate according to the Suggestions of medical and health institutions. If high-risk conditions are found during follow-up, timely referral is recommended.
(iv) postpartum visit
Township health centers, village clinics and community health service centers (stations) after receiving the delivery information transferred from the delivery hospital should visit the mothers at home within 1 week after discharge, carry out puerperal health management, strengthen breastfeeding and newborn nursing guidance, and conduct newborn visit at the same time.
1. Through observation, inquiry and examination, understand the general situation of puerpera, breast, uterus, lochia, perineum or abdominal wound recovery, etc.
2. Give puerperal health guidance to puerperal women, and deal with problems such as difficulty in breastfeeding, postpartum constipation, hemorrhoids, perineal or abdominal wounds.
3. Puerperae infection, postpartum hemorrhage, poor uterine relapse, unrecovered pregnancy complications and postpartum depression should be transferred to the superior medical and health institutions for further examination, diagnosis and treatment.
4. Understand the basic condition of newborn by observation, inquiry and examination.
(v) health examination at 42 days postpartum
1. Township health centers and community health service centers provide postpartum health examination for normal parturients, and abnormal parturients go to the original delivery medical and health institutions for examination.
2. Through inquiry, observation, general physical examination and gynecological examination, as well as auxiliary examination when necessary, the recovery of puerpera is evaluated.
3. Guidance on mental health care, sexual health care and contraception, prevention of reproductive tract infection, exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months, and nutrition of parturients and infants should be given to parturients.
Iii. Service process
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background