1、 Service object
Residents within the jurisdiction.
2、 Service content
（1） Health education content
1. Publicize and popularize the Health Literacy of Chinese Citizens - Basic Knowledge and Skills (Trial). Cooperate with relevant departments to carry out citizen health literacy promotion actions.
2. Carry out health education for adolescents, women, the elderly, the disabled, parents of children aged 0-6, migrant workers and other groups.
3. Carry out health education on reasonable diet, weight control, proper exercise, psychological balance, improvement of sleep, salt restriction, smoking control, alcohol restriction, drug dependence control, detoxification and other healthy lifestyle and risk factors.
4. Carry out health education on key diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, coronary heart disease, asthma, breast cancer and cervical cancer, tuberculosis, hepatitis, AIDS, influenza, hand foot mouth disease, rabies, brucellosis, etc.
5. Carry out health education on food safety, occupational health, radiological health, environmental health, drinking water sanitation, family planning, school health and other public health issues.
6. Carry out health education such as emergency response to public health emergencies, disaster prevention and mitigation, and family first aid.
7. Propagandize and popularize medical and health laws and regulations and relevant policies.