Health Management Of The Elderly
With the growth of age, the physiological functions of the heart, brain, kidney and other organs of the elderly decline, metabolic disorders, low immunity, prone to hypertension, diabetes, coronary heart disease and tumors and other chronic diseases. The disability rate and mortality rate of these diseases are very high. Health management services can detect diseases early and provide treatment early, which can prevent the occurrence and development of diseases, reduce complications, reduce the disability rate and mortality rate. Every year a health management services for the elderly, the elderly's life and dietary investigation, to health management services, and to the whole body check, the elderly in 65 or 65 or more, living in the community for more than six months of the elderly, can be in the local township hospitals, enjoy the elderly health management services.
1. Target population
Health management services for the elderly refer to the elderly over the age of 60, including the age of 60. All the elderly who live in jinshi beach for more than half a year, regardless of the registered or non-registered population, can enjoy the elderly health management services in the community health service center (station).
2. Service content
Health management services are provided to the elderly once a year. The content includes:
(1) lifestyle and health status assessment. To understand the basic health status, self-care ability, smoking, drinking, diet, physical exercise and other lifestyle of the elderly, as well as previous diseases, common symptoms and treatment of chronic diseases.
(2) have a comprehensive physical examination every year, including general physical examination and auxiliary physical examination.
(3) inform myself or his/her family of the physical examination results and provide specific health guidance, and include the diagnosed patients with essential hypertension and type 2 diabetes into the corresponding health management of chronic diseases.
(4) inform the time of the next physical examination.
3 inspection contents
(1) general physical examination includes the measurement of body temperature, pulse, blood pressure, height, weight, skin, superficial lymph nodes, heart, lung, abdomen and other routine examinations, and rough judgment of vision, hearing and exercise.
(2) auxiliary examinations include blood routine, urine routine, fasting blood glucose, blood lipids, liver function (serum aspartate transaminase, aspartate transaminase and total bilirubin), renal function (serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen) and electrocardiogram.
4. Significance of major projects
Blood routine and urine routine
The digestion and absorption function of the elderly is weakened, and the immunity is reduced. Anemia, infection and other blood abnormalities are found in the blood routine examination department at the early stage. Through urinalysis routine examination can discover the disease such as nephritis,, urinary tract infection at an early stage, also can provide important clue for the diagnosis of other diseases, differential diagnosis, wait like gout, hepatitis. At the same time, blood and urine routine examination is simple and feasible, so blood and urine routine examination should be done during the health examination of the elderly.
Liver function, kidney function
Liver and kidney function decline gradually with age. And the elderly prone to a variety of chronic diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes, can cause liver and kidney damage; In the meantime, because old people takes a variety of medicines for a long time, also can cause liver kidney function damage. Therefore, the selection of liver function, renal function test items to evaluate the liver and renal function, judge the degree of disease and drug side effect reaction, to guide clinical treatment.
Elderly people are prone to heart disease, such as coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, cardiomyopathy, myocardial infarction, autonomic (plant) neurological dysfunction and metabolic disorders, which can lead to ecg abnormalities. Because some elderly clinical manifestations are not typical, electrocardiogram examination, early detection of abnormal problems in the heart; Because the method of ecg monitoring is simple and easy to use and has no damage, ecg testing is selected as an auxiliary examination item for the health examination of the elderly.
Fasting plasma glucose
Fasting blood glucose is the main indicator for the diagnosis of diabetes. The detection of fasting blood glucose in the elderly can detect diabetes at an early age, continue to standardize management and treatment, reduce complications, reduce disability rate, prolong life and improve life quality. Therefore, in the health examination of the elderly, fasting blood glucose test is chosen.
Dyslipidemia is an important risk factor for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Due to the elderly metabolic function decline, more prone to dyslipidemia, causing atherosclerosis. Coronary atherosclerosis leads to coronary heart disease; Hardening of the arteries in the brain can lead to stroke (stroke); Renal arteriosclerosis can lead to renal insufficiency and secondary hypertension. Therefore, the elderly choose to do physical examination of blood lipids, through the detection of blood lipids, found abnormal blood lipids, timely treatment, prevention of cardiovascular and cerebral vascular disease. Since meals have a greater impact on the results of lipid testing, fasting examination is required.