Health Family Planning Supervision And Co-Management
I. Residents within the jurisdiction of the service objects.
II. Service content
(1) report foodborne diseases and related information promptly upon discovery or suspicion of foodborne diseases, food contamination and other clues and events that cause or may cause harm to human health.
(2) inspection of drinking water safety to assist health and family planning supervision and law enforcement agencies in conducting inspection of rural centralized water supply, urban secondary water supply and school water supply, assisting in carrying out sampling inspection of drinking water quality, and reporting any abnormal conditions in time; To assist relevant professional organizations to carry out business training for employees of water supply units.
(3) the school health service shall assist the health and family planning supervision and law enforcement agencies to carry out regular visits to the school for the prevention and control of infectious diseases, and promptly report any hidden problems; To guide schools to set up health publicity boards and assist students in health education. Assist relevant professional organizations to carry out professional training for school doctors (health care teachers).
(4) to assist in carrying out regular patrols of illegal medical practice and illegal blood collection and supply within the jurisdiction, and promptly report relevant information to health and family planning supervision and law enforcement agencies.
(5) information report on family planning. Assist health and family planning supervision and law enforcement agencies to conduct regular inspection on family planning work in planned family planning institutions within their jurisdiction, assist in carrying out inspection on family-related activities within their jurisdiction, and report relevant information in time.